How did Filmteractive transform from offline to online?
Transformation is a
phenomenon that the
organizers of Filmteractive
have been watching since the
very beginning of the festival.
This year, due to the pandemic
restrictions, they had to
submit to it themselves, and
we helped them in this.
The theme of the jubilee 10th edition of Filmteractive was the question "How should creative sectors function in the new reality?".
The festival itself, according to slogans #stayhome #staysafe, was fully transferred to the Internet and broadcast without additional registration and fees on two platforms: Facebook and YouTube.
And there was a lot to watch, because the program included 19 presentations, 5 interviews and 5 discussions!
During this year's edition of the festival, our role as the agency was to support the organizers in the transformation of the event from offline to online:
- come up with various action scenarios, depending on the epidemiological situation – either 100% digital or a hybrid one,
- create a new main idea and visual identity of the event,
- design and develop the festival website www.filmteractive.eu (equipped with automatic reminders for users),
- prepare graphics for the transmissions of lectures,
- creation and strategy for communication in social media and e-mail marketing.